Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something smells about this deal. It was listed last month then sold 01/31, now its back up again. Unless the original buyer backed out...OR a stand in buyer didn't make the price go up.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/891181381
Looks like old Cww is at it again, selling his "uncle's" rifles, bidding them up and buying them himself and then turning around and selling them again. Can't believe nobody has contacted GB and turned this guy in.

He had this rifle sold. Sale must have fallen through. I see he has gone back to "his uncle" BS.

He had this rifle sold. Sale must have fallen through. I see he has gone back to "his uncle" BS.
I think the high bidder is his buddy so it went back up for sale cause the bid didnt go high enough . Reason i think this is because the high bidder is the same person toyotasteve bought his 451 white from not just some random bidder. Maybe the high bidder was his uncle 😁😁

Unfortunately, Fishhawk is right on the money. A year or so ago, I complained about a seller that ended a sale on me for a Win Model 42 and then relisted it at a higher price than my winning bid. The GBroker person came back and said, “well, maybe they had more than one of those”. I told them I felt it was a little unlikely that the seller had several Model 42s with a 26” Modified choke solid rib barrel made in 1939 . . .

Nothing ever came of it, and the seller is still selling. A shame because the shop gets some nice guns, but I won’t have anything to do with them.

I gave up on Gun Broker. There is no way all the guns sold on there legitimately bidded on at almost twice the retail value. I understand the cost of everything has gone up. Supply and demand. But certainly not that much. I use Gun Broker as a form of entertainment now. Because it's hilarious to see the prices they get sold at. A used gun going for twice the retail price of a brand spanking new one. Yet Gun Broker doesn't think it's fishy. If you ask me... They're just as guilty as the fake bidders jacking up the price.

Back