Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The filler plugs have been scavenged from the scope base mounts and peep mount. Ramrod and jag have been polished. Rifle came with White ammo and some other stuff. Just say'in. If you're going to sell as NIB? This one must not be from his uncle's collection.

Who is CWW Enterprises? Is he lurking? I'm sure he is.:moon:

The filler plugs have been scavenged from the scope base mounts and peep mount. Ramrod and jag have been polished. Rifle came with White ammo and some other stuff. Just say'in. If you're going to sell as NIB? This one must not be from his uncle's collection.

Thats one of the few NOT listed as his uncles. Im sure he at least checks out this site from time to time.

Youre absolutely right - NIB should be as received from the factory. And not a smudge on the box either…. Lol

Looks to me to be as advertised. The filler plugs are there, just hard to see. One pic of the ramrod doesn't look good, but another angle does. It's way out of my price range, an I already have two, just watching this one.

Latest posts

Back