Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks that sounds better for the buyer not seller for sure
My guess is that they were getting stiffed on some sales. Before you only had to have a single card to open an account. I'm sure people were opening accounts with a good card and then closing the card account and not paying GB. Now the deal with GB Pay is just like all the other third-party facilitators. The new tax laws require them to report sales above 600.00 via a 1099K.

GB won't take my Gmail account, but the Verizon email is good.
Verizon just dropped that email service, so SOL GB!
The government always has a hand in the cookie jar!

I don't like it either but I understand why it's happening. Way to many people were running businesses and not paying a dime in taxes. It was also another way to go after cryptos. Of course it's going to screw the little guy, but I guess I'm used to it. I guess I'm going to sign up. I still have some ML's to sell.

Seller on 24hourcampfire has 9 packs of White muzzleloading systems .45 bullets for sale in factory packaging. His screen name is "crash". He's legit, I bought a rifle off him a year ago.

.451 Super 91 for sale on Guns International....

white-super-91-451-cal-.cfm

A Super in .410? ...and in Huntsville where I work and drive to three times a week? Man, I ain't living right or something.

But, for almost a grand, maybe the good lord was looking out for me. That is the exact rifle I was looking for when I gave up and started my custom G series '410 build. on second thought, HIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN CHEAPER.

Last edited:
Wow, the last time I hunted with Doc, in Michigan, he hunted with the same style rifle as the one posted. It wasn't the same color unless Doc sold it and the new owner painted over it.

Back