Why the Accutrigger ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bwana

Reaction score
I'm still shooting a KNIGHT but thinking about switching to a Savage for the smokeless advantage.
I was looking at and handling the Savage at the local gunshop and am confused here.Why the accutrigger ? Just a Liability thing ?I know it is adjustible but so's mine.Why the pre-trigger trigger ? :? :roll:

Bwana said:
I'm still shooting a KNIGHT but thinking about switching to a Savage for the smokeless advantage.
I was looking at and handling the Savage at the local gunshop and am confused here.Why the accutrigger ? Just a Liability thing ?I know it is adjustible but so's mine.Why the pre-trigger trigger ? :? :roll:
It is adjustable to low settings without fear of it going off.That being you can adjust it to lower settings than the Knight,safely,or many other triggers.On its lowest setting it will not go off with the bump test,My Knights would.It is actually gauranteed not to go off accidently. It is a litigation "proof" trigger that actually works well.

I have the SSS comp trigger, a Timney, and a Rifle Basix as well as an Accu-trigger. For a deer hunting rifle I think the Accu-trigger is great. I would never replace it with the others. All the others were on non-accutrigger models.

Latest posts

Back