Wilderness Series

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know how I can find the persons that do the book covers on the david thompson, Wilderness series books?

He always has some amazing covers. I'd just like to see if prints of these covers are available.

Cover images link

I just Google'd it and saw it was first published back in 1990, so that's awhile ago for sure...

But, if you had your hands on a book -- I would think there should be a "credit" in there somewhere for the artwork on the cover, and that would give you a name.

If you don't have a book handy, try to Google or Amazon the series a little deeper and maybe you can get the publishing house's name -- whether they can help you or not, I don't know, but it'll get you closer than you are now.

Some of those prints DID look awesome too!  I liked the few images I saw.

Old No7

I only read one of his books and the cover of that one just showed a mountain man and a squaw riding through the snow. The cover wasn't anything special. 
I gave the book away to a thrift store so I don't have it anymore.

I have all of the books available, over 70 of them. I will take a look inside and see what I can find. The author got a hold of me and said even he doesn't know the picture artists, the publisher does all that work.

Where did you buy the books? I enjoyed the one I read but have never seen another book by him.

Back