Wisconsin T zone tommorow (doe Season)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morris

Reaction score
I am starting with My Lyman 54 Deer Stalker flint with a 54 sabot and a 50 cal Remington 350 grain. Friday will be the 54 Deer Stalker Percussion and 444 Power belts. Sat the TC Penn flint with 1x28 21 inch 50 cal will go out.
If I still have tags left on Sunday the Encore will get the last day. Monday I will spend the day cleaning rifles and hopefully some venison. The local food pantry need some to. The darned brown car wreckers need to be thinned out around here.

Good luck on the deer herd management. There is little to no sign of deer around here. But I have been keeping my eyes open when grouse hunting.

No luck today wonder were all the deer in the neighborhood that try to smash my vehicle's went.. One problem most of the crops are picked around here.

you seem to be having the same luck from other Wisconsin hunters I have talked to so far. The DNR has been shooting off the herd for seven years now, and it has worked. The car deer accidents are way down according to my sheriff's deputy buddies and they do not see them at night on the roads like they used to. I talked to two people that hunted T zones.. one saw a small doe and the other never saw a deer. I used to hunt the farm of the one fellows' and it was not uncommon on an opening day to see 50 deer. So where did they all go?

I was grouse hunting and then had to run to town. I saw one small doe in the ditch line. I was in the old ford, so had it ran out I was going to worry.

FG
I don't have a shoot from a car permit its a 287.00 fine here even leaning a uncased gun on a vehicle cost 187.oo

T zone over

Well the season ended today never saw a deer even in the earn a buck zones. Well regular season starts in a month maybe I can get a Doe than so I can hunt bucks.

Morris

Not having much luck here in northern Idaho either... keep running in elk but can not shoot em til Nov 22... then they will get in their spaceships in lift off until the end of hunting season...

Them sneaky rascals... saw some grouse today and blew some leaves out of their way so they could fly better.. but no deer.. :?

Latest posts

Back