Wooohooo!!! Hoggie!!! (mount pics!!Look!)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buglemintoday

Reaction score
Guess the weight!!!

justins020.jpg

Thanks

Got him Saturday evening

Seems a .338wm to the head does the job :lol:

Nice hog!

I'll guess 2291/2 lbs dressed weight! :lol:

Before I post up the weight I will let a couple more chime in.

Here's a hint....

I weigh 175lb :eek:

Buglemintoday said:
Before I post up the weight I will let a couple more chime in.

Here's a hint....

I weigh 175lb :eek:

Question: how long are your arms & how far up in dat truck bed are ya!!! :lol:

I might have to make my guess a lil lower!!! :lol:

Congrats chief!!!

I new u were good at sumpin!!! :lol: :wink:

So when you shoot a pig with your .338 win mag (200 grain ballistic tips)..........

Don't hit it in the head!!!!!!

DSC02406.jpg

The bad side (gathered pieces of jaw and stacked vertical to keep it to stand up straight)

DSC02407.jpg

It with my Javelina skull I picked up while spot and stalk hunting whitetails in Ozona

DSC02408.jpg

Had lots of hogs on deer lease this year, but had never seen them there before. They seemed to disappear when I had my gun, but I still got pork from others that shot them just to get rid of them. Ours had no off smell or taste as larger boars often do and were quite lean, althoug they were corn fed from our deer feeders.

Put a n ice size chunk of that pork in the crock pot with the juice from a couple cans of pineaple chunks and cook on high for 'bout an hour. Then smother it iwith the pinaple chuncks, chunked onions, bell pepper, Sprinkle with your favorite spices and let continue to cook for another hour and turn to low to simmer until the pork falls apart. Serve over rice and mmmmmm . . . good!! :D

Back