would a lot of money be hard on your marriage?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to side track this very interesting discussion but some of us are blessed. :shock:

Long ago I came into a large amount of poverty; and the great thing is that NO ONE comes to my door wanting a share.  :lol!:

All seriousness aside, looking more and more like we'll be moving to Maine sooner rather than later.  I'm decades past tent camping & hiking but sure do look forward to a bit of hunting up there.  And black bears don't worry me; I still laugh about that fat blacky that walked right up in front of our faces - friend and I sat together on the ground looking for deer - just to say "HOWDY".  :affraid:

I asked my wife if she wanted to pay off our Bills? she said why they will all be paid off this year as is.

She just started Full Time on her Job and likes it because 10% of the time is a Major Adrenalin rush. Today was her Birthday and day off but she still went in for 3 hours to do some computer work.

Had a Cute Young Blonde all of a sudden very interested in me. Like I told my wife I'm 65 years old and not stupid.

Oh well she knows after 35 years, so far all the same.

oneshot

Hanshi said:
Not to side track this very interesting discussion but some of us are blessed. :shock:

Long ago I came into a large amount of poverty; and the great thing is that NO ONE comes to my door wanting a share.  :lol!:

All seriousness aside, looking more and more like we'll be moving to Maine sooner rather than later.  I'm decades past tent camping & hiking but sure do look forward to a bit of hunting up there.  And black bears don't worry me; I still laugh about that fat blacky that walked right up in front of our faces - friend and I sat together on the ground looking for deer - just to say "HOWDY".  :affraid:
Poverty when I was young remember being in Bed, Rats run across the Bed, jump out, step on Roaches. And had to steal food.

Was up in Maine back in '85. Like it, I also like Minnesota.

oneshot

Back in the early '80's me and my Ex wife sold a Farm and moved to town because she decided to party more. 9 years before that, we worked and worked the Farm all was cool.

Moved to town our Babysitting and Bar Bill ran at least $400 a week. All this stupidity mess up our Marriage. Told her it had to quit. She didn't want to so I left. Far as I'm concerned I'm happy and so is she.

oneshot

Latest posts

Back