WX

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this works... Opening morning in Bedford Co, VA. 8 pointer. Savage ml2- 39 grains N110 with barnes toes. Never took another step. Man am I blessed!!!

Attachments

• 8963.jpeg
    8963.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 3
Shot this 6 point on Saturday from a ground blind. Finally got set up at about 4:30PM and he came out about 5:20 coming towards me in a bean field. Shot at 60yds where the neck and chest meet. Dropped right there. Was using a Pursuit Ultra lite, nitride barrel with an older Traditions 275 gr bullet over 100grs of pyrodex. Smoke obscured everything!! FIrst day hunting this year.View attachment 17237
Sounds like you know exactly what to do. A good set up, a good load and a perfect shot. When you take the time to put everything together it all works great. Beautiful buck! .45 cal ???

Ha!! Autocorrect strikes again! T-ez NOT toes.

Very few products in life that really can't be improved in any way. I'd say Barnes T-EZs are one. Literally more accurate than many centerfire rifles out of my $150 CVA Wolf, load easily, and create blood trails like this. I've fired 3 of them at mature whitetail bucks, and 3 of them have gone down within 50 yards of impact.

20211101_231303.jpg

Latest posts

Back