Yeah...I got a new ride too...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
Most of you know I've been driving a Nissan Titan 4X4 for a while now. It's a GREAT truck, TOWS with the best of them, DRIVES great, and has more get up and go than you would ever believe. Thing about it..from 14-15MPG is just all it will do no matter WHAT! Gas milage ranges from about 13MPG towing the boat to a little over 16 on the highway alone. Now when gas was REALLY up there I was paying eighty bucks to fill the sucker UP! So I started looking around at something else to drive MOST of the time and use the big Titan JUST when I have to. I came up with a Mazda3 S 4-door 5-speed. So far I have not put more than ELEVEN GALLONS in it and never more than thirty bucks to fill it up! And talk about fun to drive..this thing is a BLAST! I LOVE 5-speeds and with the 160HP 2.3L four has a LOT of get up and go itself!

2005miscpics%20001.jpg

2005miscpics%20003.jpg

2005miscpics%20005.jpg

Oh yeah...SO far I'm AVERAGING 29.6MPG! YIPPEE!!!

This is called red color obsession. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very nice functional car. :yeah:
Every word you said about the TITAN is true. I almost bought it but then opted for the smaller ?commuter? truck.

Gas is a problem.I bet SUV sales are down. :roll: "RED"that ain't red you should see my Grand Prix. Nice car Big 6x6.

Back