z5 or regular omega

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Reaction score
i don't know if this was coverd already but what is the differance. no one at cabelas knows.

The stocks are not as good a quality as the reguar Omega's I was told.

From all I have read on the Omega Z5 I think I would save a little longer and get the better Omega or perhaps the new Triumph. Just my opinion. There are some Z5 owners that are very happy with their rifles.

z 5

I have a z5 good rifle handled new triumph stock is better. lighter feel is better. Loading 209 lot easier and cleaning with break down would seem to be much better. My advise is like caya save for the triumph.

i already have an omega and love it, i have no intention of replaceing it. i went and looked at new ones because my dad is wanting to get into it, and i am trying to get completly informed before we go shopping. i am also leaning towards the triumph for him. the only thing that worries me is that speed breech, i could not remove it by hand on the one on the floor it took the guy at cabelas to open up 2 more guns before we found one we could turn out by hand. after we got it out once it went in and out easily.

Back