ISO Omega stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have a new stock from an Omega I bought,but it is a factory plastic stock.It was never used,but I took the butt pad and grip cap and put them on a Boyds stock.It still has the sling studs in it.Will let go cheap if that will help you til yours is fixed.

HI everyone. I wanted to ask if anyone has a spare laminate stock for sale? as i took a fall in the woods and cracked the grip on my omega. It is fixable and plan on fixing it. I know boyds makes them but really not a fan of them for the omega. I thought i found one on ebay but its for an x7. Thank you for any leads.View attachment 40331View attachment 40332
That sucks , I did the same thing only it was the thumb hole.there is a laminate stock on eBay now that is for the standard omega.he is priced high in my opinion

That sucks , I did the same thing only it was the thumb hole.there is a laminate stock on eBay now that is for the standard omega.he is priced high in my opinion
I was going to mention the eBay listing but his buy it now price after shipping is around 300$ 😬

yes i have seen that one on ebay it says it will fit standard config barrels ,but im pretty sure someone posted about omega buyers beware a while ago about an omega stock but for an x7 and im pretty sure that is the same stock when Looking at pics side by side.

yes i have seen that one on ebay it says it will fit standard config barrels ,but im pretty sure someone posted about omega buyers beware a while ago about an omega stock but for an x7 and im pretty sure that is the same stock when Looking at pics side by side.
Yes that was my post..it sure looks like an x7 stock..but I can’t see the barrel channel all that well to determine that or not

I do have a new stock from an Omega I bought,but it is a factory plastic stock.It was never used,but I took the butt pad and grip cap and put them on a Boyds stock.It still has the sling studs in it.Will let go cheap if that will help you til yours is fixed.
What are you asking?

Back