1,000yds again in Sept.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Ok, we opened up the door back in June for REAL LONG RANGE SHOOTING. Now we need to keep the attendance growing. They need shooters!!!

I'm pretty confident that neither the wife or doc would approve of me attending. That said, someone attend for me!!

Same rules as the June match, only all shooting is 1k.

298501209_464732745664069_7359553390340943152_n.jpg

2.jpg

Found from Hoppy , the Gate list isn't used anymore for Atterbury

PT isn't easy, but necessary.

So after my session this morning we head to Culver's for lunch/supper. Of course its lunch time (no problem we have time) and its a little crowded. So I tell the wife what I'd like and went to set down at a table.
Now I'm so wore out, I put my head in my hand and there I sat wanting to fall asleep. Next thing I know someone is tapping me on the arm. I look up (wake up more than likely) and some woman is asking me if I'm ok and/or need help. I thanked her and told her the girls at PT worked me pretty hard with this new knee and, that the wife was picking up our order. She smiled and said "OK" and away she went.
Sal got to the table and I told her what had just happened. She was happy that someone was at least willing to check.
After lunch and getting home, INSTANT sleep for 2hrs.
Those girls at PT are not giving me a break.

All I can think of though is 1K LOL I've yet to see any way I can make it :(

PT isn't easy, but necessary.

So after my session this morning we head to Culver's for lunch/supper. Of course its lunch time (no problem we have time) and its a little crowded. So I tell the wife what I'd like and went to set down at a table.
Now I'm so wore out, I put my head in my hand and there I sat wanting to fall asleep. Next thing I know someone is tapping me on the arm. I look up (wake up more than likely) and some woman is asking me if I'm ok and/or need help. I thanked her and told her the girls at PT worked me pretty hard with this new knee and, that the wife was picking up our order. She smiled and said "OK" and away she went.
Sal got to the table and I told her what had just happened. She was happy that someone was at least willing to check.
After lunch and getting home, INSTANT sleep for 2hrs.
Those girls at PT are not giving me a break.

All I can think of though is 1K LOL I've yet to see any way I can make it :(
I wish

Bob, I'm working extra hard on all this PT stuff, hoping...... yes hoping, I can get permission to attend. As it is, I'm forbidden to drive until that Friday.
I'll work my ask off and try, but no promises.
Just get well

Well, its cast in stone...... sadly, I won't make the shoot at Camp Atterbury. :(

Although I'm doing pretty good with the new knee, they've added additional PT sessions. Wednesday I thought she was breaking bones, but it was scar tissue she was breaking up.
I went in for my Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT), a pile of them and after seeing the doc, he told the wife and I that I have ZERO lung problems. No lung disease of any kind and the lungs were operating normally. I asked him about the last test and the partial collapse of my lower left lung and he said not to worry about it. Said it was inflated now.
He had blood drawn to check something I couldn't remember. Well the results showed up on my portal and something called, D-Dimmer is sky high. Something to do with blood clotting. It just showed up last night so I expect a call today about that.

Next up........ They're going to do a battery of tests on my heart. Starts with something called a doppler and proceeds from there. They all seem to be worried about leaking valves???
So at least there are some issues being ruled out.

I'll miss shooting with everyone. Last June was fun as heck and we all learned something. Hopefully I can get all this health stuff out of the way and be at any shoots next year.

Back