275 gr Parkers B & E

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlethcoe

Reaction score
Ray had sent these to me to try. So I wanted to try them and see how they were, Last time I played with them I was using my MR LE, They shot great out of it, So decided to try them in the Optima.
Optima with the Nitride coating
Bullets, 50 Cal./275 gr. Jacketed Ballistic Extreme with harvester smooth black easy load sabots.110 gr of BH 209
Primers, Winchester W209 
100 yards
First shot was out of a cold clean barrel. low and to the right in the 10 ring.
next 3 shots still in the 10 ring, left of center. 
Decided that I was done shooting them and was going to save the rest for another day.
Damn Ray you were right, they are very accurate even out of 2 different guns. 
The Optima is proving to be a tack driver
Thank you
20150412_102924_zpscuv9bgx4.jpeg

Dave

Nice shooting Dave....I was wondering who sent me that pic in my email..haha...

I have never seen any bad posts on the parker bullets..the BH and MH bullets..only bad thing I did hear is the COST..lol...but you pay for custom bullets ...these are not your range fun time bullets..but they are a great hunting bullet...there are 100's of threads on the net on parker bullets ....buy the bulk pack  of 60 I think and your set for life...

Dave...them things are death rays..lol...

for the .45 shooters..I seen where if you slug your barrel and send to parker he will size for your barrel and have a perfect land rider...

great shooting Dave....

:Red tup:
Great shooting buddy. I knew you would like those bullets. I've used them over the last few years but they never caught on here on the forum. They have filled my freezer the last few seasons with venison. At the range as you found out they are very accurate and consistent with 110 grains of Black horn 209.  Better save a few for the deer season because by Nov only God will be able to afford them. ;)  

Ray............ :shooter:

Ray, Next time out I will try the 200 yard targets and get serious and see how they do. 
Thanks again

Dave

The 275 BE has been my hunting bullet for the last few years.  The deer I have shot with them DRT.  No tracking required.  Great shooting Dave!.  I just got 50 of them form Bob the other day.

Scott

Now that's some excellent shooting buddy! Great job!!!

Greg

Hi I looked on the Parker website cant find the bulk pack advertized is tha still an option?
I am looking for the BE 275's and would a spin-jag be a good option? I shoot CVA Optma not the V2 the older version
thank you

Excellent shooting indeed. I love that camo scope and mount! How about a picture of those when you have some time?

yocoachhn,

Call Bob Parker and you can buy bulk from him. Last time I checked it was 62.50 for 50. If you shop you may find them cheaper. I used to like the 275's BE's with the smooth EZ LOAD sabots.

Ray..............

Dave, fess up....you're really a Marine Corp sniper, aren't you???  :D   Great shooting!

Raised in South Dakota, Dad taught me to make the your shots count, otherwise your eating Ketchup soup, or beans again. :face:

Dave

This was last week with my Accura MR. @00 yards, BE275, 78.1 grains BH209 (weighed), Harvester EZ load sabots. Just shooting groups.

3D00FB2A-6AFE-41BB-B4BF-D51F3FC942DC_zpsvqqhypsp.png

Latest posts

Back