Another nice 400yd'er.......

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id say nice. Thats the best group at 400 yds ive ever seen posted including smokeless,sabotless.
And thats a sabot gun with low b.c. bullet amazing??? :prayer:

bestill said:
Id say nice. Thats the best group at 400 yds ive ever seen posted including smokeless,sabotless.

This thing will shoot, however the shooter is proof even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

Encore50a, that is fantastic with any rifle!
Great shooting.

Had a guy from Texas kidding me about it being a little high/left. I did make an adjustment and fire two more rounds that just aren't shown in the original photo so, I'll post the whole target. He'll probably tell me its a little low/right now :wink:

ENCORE50A said:
bestill said:

This thing will shoot, however the shooter is proof even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

Yes, the gun will shoot. BUT.... you could take that gun and line up 100 shooters... my guess is maybe 2 could shoot a group like that. Don't sell yourself short.

I'm happy at 100 with 5 shot group like that out of my ML's :D

I've never shot 400 with anything ever, I'd probably be lucky to have them all on the paper. I don't shoot enough these days to be good. I'm very uncomfortable when shooting long(er) ranges. Can't get settled it seems. I guess I need trained by someone who knows how :?

Someday when I have time and money to play more.

Congrats on your incredible group, quite amazing. :prayer: :prayer:

7mmfreak said:
Guess you are all set to win the next NMLRA match.

Yeah, I wish. Shooting off the shoulder and front rest is a completely different ball game and so is competing with others. However, God willing for both of us, looking forward to meeting you down there this spring.

LarryBud said:
Really nice shooting. My complements to the equipment and trigger man.

Two questions:

1) load?
2) scope?

Thanks

Thank you.

3-T7M pellets (180grs), 300gr Whitetail Medicine bullets

Scope is a Leupold VX6, 3-18x50 fire dot reticle and CDS turret.

WV Hunter said:
ENCORE50A said:
Thank you.

3-T7M pellets (180grs), 300gr Whitetail Medicine bullets

Scope is a Leupold VX6, 3-18x50 fire dot reticle and CDS turret.

And NEW mac daddy mounts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Debating rather I want to put the new mounts on. Had a slight misunderstanding at Leupold, as they first sent a set of QR mounts. What'll I do with them??? After a call, two days later a set of 2-piece Mark4 mounts arrived for the Mark4 rings. It appears that's a 20moa rear base..... :?: I actually haven't even played yet with Christmas and all.

Back