Another visit - with a different rifle

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bones816 said:
sabotloader said:
Bones816 said:
Why can't I see the pics?

Gosh! I do not know for sure unless you have a setting on your computer that will not allow then to come through.

try this link and see it the pics show up...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9798
Today I’m viewing on my phone and I can see them. I’ll have to check my pc tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like something in your anti - virus protection locking pictures out - possibly????

Sabot your not backwards buddy . I get a lot of useful I formation from your post . Even if some doesn't doesn't always agree they get to see something from another side . I enjoy reading your velocities at times with Triple 7 . From what I have read if a person was shooting a 250 grain bullet or lighter your not giving up any speed compared to Blackhorn . Or very little . I also enjoy watching you shoot sabotless with some of your 50 cals . Lots of useful information . You ,Ron and others spend a lot of time shooting and posting pictures and videos for us to see . I very much appreciate your time and effort .

Bones816 said:
sabotloader said:
Bones816 said:
Why can't I see the pics?

Gosh! I do not know for sure unless you have a setting on your computer that will not allow then to come through.

try this link and see it the pics show up...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9798
Today I’m viewing on my phone and I can see them. I’ll have to check my pc tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could only see 2 of his pics Monday myself. I had a terrible time with things loading very slowly on this site. I rebooted and same thing. Then I noticed a message at the bottom of my Chrome browser that said it was "Waiting on the Photobucket Hotfix to load", took forever. I shut Chrome down and brought up Internet Explorer and everything was back to normal and the pics were there. I disabled the Photobucket hot fix and now Chrome works again too. Don't know whats up with that as it worked fine for a while. :huh?: If you loaded one of the versions of the Hotfix for Photobucket, might try disabling it and see if that helps.

Shawn - that is wierd as heck - none of the pictures presented in the post are using Photobucket! They are stored at Post Image .org... (postimg.org) - wonder why it brought up Photobucket?

mike

Dougs136Schwartz said:
Sabot your not backwards buddy . I get a lot of useful I formation from your post . Even if some doesn't doesn't always agree they get to see something from another side . I enjoy reading your velocities at times with Triple 7 . From what I have read if a person was shooting a 250 grain bullet or lighter your not giving up any speed compared to Blackhorn . Or very little . I also enjoy watching you shoot sabotless with some of your 50 cals . Lots of useful information . You ,Ron and others spend a lot of time shooting and posting pictures and videos for us to see . I very much appreciate your time and effort .

Thankyou... just out shooting and enjoying then telling you guys what I did and how it went...

sabotloader said:
Shawn - that is wierd as heck - none of the pictures presented in the post are using Photobucket! They are stored at Post Image .org... (postimg.org) - wonder why it brought up Photobucket?

mike

Hey Mike,

It didn't have anything to do with your pictures. It did it on all pages on the forum. In my case I think it was just the hotfix causing an issue with Chrome and it sort of timed out and did not load all the pictures. I had never seen that little message prior to that day. It was actually taking 2 or 3 minutes for a page to load! It said it was Waiting to load that Hot fix on every page I looked at. That all stopped once it was disabled.

ShawnT said:
sabotloader said:

mike

Hey Mike,

It didn't have anything to do with your pictures. It did it on all pages on the forum. In my case I think it was just the hotfix causing an issue with Chrome and it sort of timed out and did not load all the pictures. I had never seen that little message prior to that day. It was actually taking 2 or 3 minutes for a page to load! It said it was Waiting to load that Hot fix on every page I looked at. That all stopped once it was disabled.

OK - got it now!

Back