Batchief Bags a Trophy!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doohan

Reaction score
Batchief bagged this "Recta-saurus-rex" late Friday night. Not sure of the tackle used to land this "one of a kind" but he sure is a proud pappa!!

:lol: 8)

Picture041.jpg

JJ, ya gotta keep the chief from going down town crossville!!! He always seems to get into trouble after a few drinks & ya never know whut he will bring back!!!! :lol:

Are you certain he did not get this on the first of April?

Sorry Jeff!

I had to post it after you broke my camera... I have that final photo and I do confess I posted this before we went to the taxidermist to view your "whatever" it is.

LOL!! Congrats on your fine trophy!

Thanks JJ.. :wink: I had a fantastic time with a great group of guys! Couldn't have asked for more.. :wink: I'm anxious to see the rest of the pics. You, Chuck, and Tom took some beautiful critters too. :wink: Congrats!

Note, the picture below was blatantly stolen by an unknown perpetrator.

Bodacious behemoth boar below blasted by Bat. Photo by Bob.

2000088827674815549_rs.jpg

That was a great looking porker. Honestly one of the best looking russians I have ever seen.

Congrats Jeff!!

WOW!!! Beautiful Russian there jeff!!

That one will make one fine mount for sure.

:D Congrats!!

Chief will get some well deserved mileage out of that nice Hoggy!! So would Loggy if it were mine!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back