FOB

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Deer Man

Reaction score
The single greatest thing to happen to archery in 20,000 years. No more fletchings just a round aerofoil in front of the nock.

Unbelievable accuracy. No gimmick either. Lots of guys are using them.

Downside is that you MUST use a dropaway rest of some sort.

Chuck, you can't appreciate these things until you try them fisrt hand. They actually force the arrow to fly straight. The inventor worked for an aerospace company, Paul Morris.

My buddy told me about these before I read about them, but he buys every gimmick out there. I generally search forum to look for real peoples opinions. I wasn't even looking for these. I was on another forum and these were hundreds of posts about these things. Too many people were singing their praises. So I called the company and spoke to Paul Morris for about an hour. He is a great guy. I ordered two packs and now I'll never use fletchings again.

A few things you need to know when shooting these:

1. Dropaway rest!! and don't even think about a wisker biscut.

2. When shooting targets, shoot a multiple target sheet. Shooting groups will ruin the FOBs. If you want to shoot groups then get a cheap walmart target and put it in front of your main target. This way when the arrow passes through the first target the FOB will pop off.

3. Use the test FOB that comes with your pack of FOBs to make sure you have good clearance from anything on your bow.

Back