Forearm Options for Encore

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone found a alternative for the plastic muzzleloader barrel for Arrowheads Encore Brux Barrel.I really don't like the plastic. I want a thumbhole laminate stock.I really don't like the Muzzleloader stock fit.Im tested to buy a wood one and try to trim it.

Has anyone found a alternative for the plastic muzzleloader barrel for Arrowheads Encore Brux Barrel.I really don't like the plastic. I want a thumbhole laminate stock.I really don't like the Muzzleloader stock fit.Im tested to buy a wood one and try to trim it.
I went with Ea
I went with a laminated stock set from EABCO. Perfect drop in fit. All I did was a little bedding on the forend studs.

That's what I'm going for. I don't want the rear of forearm to crack.Luke said most of laminated stocks he seed cracked. He recommended only using the plastic one.That is a beautiful gun!

I had a boyds on an Encore for a summer. It cracked in the grip. Never a problem with the forend. You could always open it up a little?

His work is top notch. You may have to wait a bit longer but it’s definitely worth it.

Tony makes custom stocks for the Encore. You can call and talk to him, very high quality work. Tony's Forends and Grips - Home Here is a forearm he did for me a few years back:

Really like the barbed wire! I almost bought another Encore action to get that barrel too, lol
Projects.....

Attachments

• 20221231_145552.jpg
    20221231_145552.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • 20230101_131548.jpg
    20230101_131548.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
Back