Getting close!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Only a few days away from being able to take the Omega out for the first time with Powerbelts! Got a package of Aerotips in 295 and 348 coming in the mail! The guy sent them out on friday so im expecting them to be here around tues-Weds by the latest.

Going to use CCI Shotshell 209's. 80 grains Pyrodex P and start off with the 295's to get it on target. :bounce:

Are you going to start the 348's off with 80 grains also? If so, post up pics of what they look like as i'm thinking of dropping to 80 grains for this yr

MI88

Yes, I will be starting off with the 348 AT and 80 grains Pyrodex P. Will post some pics after i finish testing. I scrounged up some buckets the other day as my other ones blew apart with my .54 cal muzzy i had :lol!:

yep but guess what? the .omega shooting the 348 AT powerbelts is a bucket breaker! Just finished my 58 yard tests with it, zeroed in the scope and will be headin back out with a target, refill the sand bucket "busted again" and take it out to my 70 yard mark and test the 348's there.

She's a powerbelt shooter!

Back