Got one, sorta

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bagged a nice pine tree this morning.
My intended target was a decent 8 pointer. However, I misjudged the distance and shot over. Funny thing is that I'm pretty sure it was the same buck I missed 2 weeks ago. Arrow hit a tree branch that time. If I see that deer again, he has a lifetime pass from yours truly.

Attachments

• 20231022_090447.jpg
    17.8 MB · Views: 3
My dad years ago left his stand. He was sitting on one of those folding chairs with a bag underneath it. Well, he went about 30 yards and a doe ran past right where he was sitting. My dad turned and fired his Marlin 35Rem. He went back to where he was sitting and noticed his seat was flat on the ground. He said to himself "Stupid deer knocked my seat over." Upon closer examination, he noticed a hole in the bag. When he opened the bag, he noticed his D-cell flashlight was in pieces. So for Christmas, we mounted the pieces of the flashlight on a plaque. We all got a laugh out of it and to this day even though my dad is gone it still is hanging on my brother's wall.

Latest posts

Back