Heritage Carbine

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadwooddan

Reaction score
Recently purchased, and curious if anyone is familiar with Manufacturer? From the few searches i believe New England Firearms (NEF) produced and sold through Cabelas?

The wood stock has a brass star on the left side. Does not have the traditional "pan" were the nipple goes. Instead i believe they engineered for today's purposes. Barrel says made in Spain. Has a rubber but pad. 1-28 twist, so i am assuming only lighter projectiles.

Anyone have one they can post pics to compare. Looking for

Does not appear to be fired, BUT, a few things i am concerned with. The crown looks recently machined as it is not blued, could it have been factor that way. the rear sight is missing so willl need to see if i can replace. Also the front post sight may not be original looks older. There is a T/C tang peep sight added which is why i made the purchase.

thanks

I never heard of it. I would be interested in seeing pictures of it also.

Re: Heritage Carbine pics

Heritage Muzzle Loader

Attachments

• crown.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 337
  • model.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 337
  • nipple.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 336
I doubt H&R had anything to do with it. All of their products are made in the USA. Nice looking little Spanish made rifle.

your barrel in the pic says 1-32 twist and you might shine a light down the bore and see if its chrome lined could be the reason for the shiny crown, just a thought.

That might be an excellent sabot, short conical, and even larger conical shooting rifle. Made is Spain... ok, they still shoot. I own a lot of made in Spain barrels and they shoot fine.

Good luck with that rifle. Its nice looking.

Latest posts

Back