Hillary or Trump?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muley Hunter

Reaction score
What a horrible choice. I never thought i'd say theses words..........I guess i'll have to vote for Trump.

I sure as hell won't vote for Hillary.

Trump is a clear hazard to the American way of life. 
We are talking clear and present danger level hazard.

I am appalled he is the Republican nominee. It is a 
national disgrace. We have lost our minds.

I will drive buses to the poles personally to keep this 
unfit, repellant, toxic man out of office.

I am in shock he has the nomination. Trump is "... a demagogic 
conspiracy theorist untethered to conservative principles." I would 
add American principles are lacking as well.

Support Trump for party unity?

"You have to do it for the party- that is the same argument the Communist 
Party used for years. I am not going to go along with the Breshnev logic. 
If the party stands for nothing but election, it stands for nothing." - Stuart Stephens 
Republican strategist for Mitt Romney

I urge everyone to put party considerations aside 
because America can not afford a Trump presidency. 
Hold your noses and vote for some one else.

Hillary will win the election because of the electoral college. She will carry all the big electoral states and win. The republicans have screwed the pooch on this one. Colorado voters better pay attention to Amendment 69 if it gets passed we will have a state healthcare system that will cost employers 10% tax along with employees on wages and on anything you sell. Dividends social security IRAS and all will be taxed at 10%. ColoradoCare will take the place of Obamacare and it will be a big rip off. Al

Hillary will quickly turn Obamacare into a national healthcare system. It will be a massively-flawed form of medicare and taxes will go through the roof so that working people can pay the way for the welfare slugs to have the best medical care while the taxpayers will get the lower choices.

Collect welfare and sell drugs ... the Democrats' American dream. :dodo:

I'm going with Trump, have been from the start.  We need Trump in office and term limits for the rest of the ...holes in congress so we can weed them out too!  Unfortunately I think BigAl52 is probably right on track that Hillary has the big advantage with the electoral college.

I think the advantage she has will close up by voting time.

Everybody who said Trump had no chance have been proved wrong so far. Including myself.

Last week two polls said that Trump would beat Hillary by a small margin (4% I think it said). The same poll said Trump would only beat Sanders by 1%. If I could find it, I'd post the source.

On another note, the Dept. of Justice refused questions on Hillary's emails saying that it was now a "law enforcement matter." That could mean nothing or it could be that an indictment was possible.

"Trump is a clear hazard to the American way of life."

I smiled at this comment. Capitalism is the American way of life and it's for darned sure that Trump is a capitalist of the 1st degree.

[font=proxima-nova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Trump is not a pure capitalist anymore than Capone was. Crony [/font][font=proxima-nova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]capitalist? Authoritarian capitalist? Perhaps. I believe this is darker.[/font]

Besides, he inherited his money and still has declared bankruptcy four times. And, now we are supposed to turn our money over to him 
because he is a 'great capitalist?' Seriously?!

"Trump is as much a capitalist as I am a ballerina." - Duane Lester, Navy Veteran Journalist, Heritage Foundation
"Donald Trump is no capitalist."Jonathan Hoenig, Market Watch
"DONALD TRUMP’S NATIONALISM AGAINST FREE MARKET CAPITALISM" - Capitalist Magazine
"Donald Trump is not a capitalist." - RedState
"Donald Trump wants to overthrow American capitalism" - CapEx
<h2 class="post-content">Smile less. Fear more. This has historical links to all the worst of human society. Americans are supposed to be better. Prove them right. Stop Trump.</h2>
"This is a dangerous time." - Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert

I wouldn't say he inherited his money. He borrowed one million from his dad and started buying property in Manhatten. His dad had all his property in the Bronx. Trump paid the loan back and turned that million into billions which is what he's worth now. He claims 10 billion, but it's probably closer to 2-3 billion. Even so he made a lot of money.

I believe he's the guy you want to make deals for real estate. That doesn't transfer to making deals with other countries like he thinks.

No matter what. He's a 1000 times better than Cruz would have been. However, I agree Hillary will probably win if she doesn't get arrested first.

It's a shame the people wouldn't give Kasich a chance.

As defined by the Merriam-Webster dictionary:

capitalist
play
noun cap·i·tal·ist \-ist\
Popularity: Top 40% of words
<h2 class="post-content">Simple Definition of capitalist</h2>
  • : a person who has a lot of money, property, etc., and who uses those things to produce more money
  • : a person who believes that capitalism is the best kind of economic system
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary
Examples: capitalist in a sentence
<h2 class="post-content">Full Definition of capitalist </h2>
  • 1 :  a person who has capital especially invested in business; broadly :  a person of wealth :  plutocrat
  • 2 :  a person who favors capitalism

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/capitalist

Some of you fear Trump as president..well i would fear Hillary 100 times more...she will give you Oblama mentality 20 times more...she will cater to the not wanting to work people ..Latinos..Muslims..give them  citizenship as they will be her voters in the second term..plus give them welfare..housing..food..education..and what ever else they get....medical will sky rise after she adds to Oblama care and you and I pay for it......plus the kicker will be...throw your guns out on your lawn for pick up from her Gestapo...and dont say it won't happen..IT WILL....The Dem want people to depend on the Gov ..that way they control them...if you cant see that now your a sheep being led to slaughter....she is crooked as the day is long...as most politicans are...

Trump is no dummy...he will have the best for his cabinet...he will be mentored ...he will pick an insider for VP I bet...as most think..Trump's attitude during the primary was a show...now he does not have other candidates fighting for Rep nomination...as you seen at times he can be very sincere and act like a respectable person...

I believe Trump will be good..as he will have quidence..it is time the people took back our country..our fore fathers fought for freedom from a foreign country ruling us..now it is our own goverment ruling us...our veterans are treated like dirt now after returning from combat..why I dont use the VA hospitals...our senior citizens are left to fend for them selves with high costs of medical and medicine..why does a pill cost 5.00 in Canada and same pill here cost over 100.00 ..cause the politicians allow the Pharma companies to do..they are in bed together..this all has to stop....

If Hillary wins ..there may be a call to arms from Americans..enough is enough..I say let the sissies vote for Hillary and real Americans vote for America..Our Constitution was written for US the people and not to be altered...to protect the people from foreign and domestic powers...as you notice..it starts as WE THE PEOPLE...

I believe Trump is a true American...I could be wrong..but i want to believe..all we can do....

Look what has happened..saying Merry Christmas is politicly uncorrect...no more Pledge allegence to the flag..the Whitehouse lit up with the gay and transgender colors...a Presidant who goes to a criminals funeral who died in a police wagon..but wont go to a servicemans hero funeral...Hillary says she is going to put coalminer out of work then tries to correct herself...

RISE UP AMERICA>>>I LOVE YOU

AL

Al

:Red tup: :Red tup:

I'm with you 100% AL. I hope he pins her hide to the barn door with all the corruption. If nothing else, Trump owes nothing to any body and he knows business. He has to or else he wouldn't have made all his money.
I'm sure his running mate is going to be a  politician that knows the game and I'm sure he will surround himself with knowledgeable people that will advise him in making decisions.

Ray...............

I can't vote for a person who said something like this, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW. This is her response to a question that was asked of her concerning her job in providing security for those 4 Americans who died in some little village on the other side of the world.

A career politician that hasn't done one thing to help anyone in all these years shes been in the spot light, isn't the one I'd be voting for, Especially when shes already taking shots at gun rights.

It may not matter to her, but it matters to me ,I want vote for her. She said that the emails from those four were sent to the person that was in that office before her, don't re-call the name. As I see it she was in the office she had the email it was her duty to send the help.

13151810.jpg

Hillary is a bad choice, but that doesn't make Trump a good choice. It just makes him the only choice.

"Hillary is a bad choice, but that doesn't make Trump a good choice. It just makes him the only choice."

If someone offered me my choice of a piece of black licorice or a bowl of beets, I'd choose neither.

Back