Hillary or Trump?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is what Hitlery is playing now....The latinos..the blacks..poor whites...all living in ghettos..projects...run down hoods....she tells them vote me and all your benifits will remain...and you wont have to work...The working class will pay for it all....she will drain us till we have to live in ghettos..I hope they hang her...I would go an watch...

now just think if all the illegals got a dollar a day from Uncle Sam..thats 33 million a day...times 365...i am sure the welfare most get is over a dollar a day...I would rather that money be spent on the military build up..and also raises for our service men laying thier lives on the line...and helping our Wounded Warriors...never mind some fat ass sitting on the porch drinking wine smoking crack and maybe robbing Americans...

Those who dont vote is a vote for Hillary...and have no right to complain when she unleashes her reign of terror ...I would rather venture into the unknown and take a chance than vote for someone like Hitlery with a dark soul....

patocazador said:
"Hillary is a bad choice, but that doesn't make Trump a good choice. It just makes him the only choice."

If someone offered me my choice of a piece of black licorice or a bowl of beets, I'd choose neither.
You're just helping Hillary win by not voting. Dems have more voters.

Americans... 

WE are all Americans... especially when we disagree. That is our birthright.

'Cause we'll all stick together 
And you can take that to the bank 
That's the cowboys and the hippies 
And the rebels and the yanks -

The Charlie Daniels Band

The day we start believing that other Americans are not Americans is the day we fall. 

Oh, we can disagree... We always have. But, WE ARE [font=Verdana, Arial]AMERICANS.[/font]

"United We Stand, Divided We Fall" is my state motto for a reason. 

When we give in and fail to believe in this sacred trust is the day we cease to be 'AMERICAN.'

[font=Verdana, Arial]WE are American. WE are held to a higher standard. WE must reject the base and lesser instincts of man to come together as a stronger force of righteousness. Or, we can chose to be over come by the petty- as other states have before us in history. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]I would not want Donald Trump to serve as my PTA OR Cub Scout leader. He has been married 3 or 4 times... he has remained rich while declaring multiple bankruptcies which means he cheated his legal creditors if he is still rich. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]He has been seen to abuse his power to take advantage of average people. Violence on his side is not violence in his eyes.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]He has no affiliation to conservative values. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]He has made foreign policy claims that are at a 3rd grade level and has frightened our military and our allies.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]NO. I will not vote for him because he is not a 'liberal.' [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]Hell, until three years ago, HE WAS THE PLAYBOY OF THE LIBERAL WORLD. Literally! [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial]He was in Playboy![/font]
A RIGHTEOUS MAN may preach to me and achieve great good and I will listen. ​
I will not listen to a 'serve the party because it is the party' approach. ​
Please, listen.​
I will not post about the present presidential (ack!) politics here anymore because I come to ​
relax. ​
But, NO. Trump is not fit to be president. Shame on our country that this is even a possibility.​

I wouldn't bother building that Hawken. Hillary will take it along with the rest of your guns.

It's ok, we can trust her. She's honest and made such great decisions on foreign policy. :roll:

It's ok though. Stick your head in the sand and let the Dems totally waste our country. See if you're relaxed then.

Colonel, you are right...we are all Americans and it is "OK" to have differing opinions about candidates.  However beating the drums as loud as you can tying to influence others that your opinion is the only right one doesn't change the fact that it is still "only" your opinion.  This is a subject that everyone is passionate about and everyone deserves to have their own views.  Let's have a beer relax together.  :D

Smokin' Joe said:
Colonel, you are right...we are all Americans and it is "OK" to have differing opinions about candidates.  However beating the drums as loud as you can tying to influence others that your opinion is the only right one doesn't change the fact that it is still "only" your opinion.  This is a subject that everyone is passionate about and everyone deserves to have their own views.  Let's have a beer relax together.  :D
Right you are Smokin' Joe. Thank you very much for that.

I care very much. 

I think I see a very bad thing. I want to scream a warning. 
I hope I have not offended.

Happy Cinco de Mayo to all.

For eight years now our "Top Dog" has divided us by color, race,  country of origin etc. In some other countries, for example Canada, if you were born or immigrated there you are a Canadian by all accounts I know. Not so here, WHY?

John

Unless they can figure out a 3rd person to run the general election. We're stuck with Hillary and Trump.

Buy not voting you are saying I want Hillary. Whether you do or not. That will be the outcome. So, even by not voting you have made your choice.

I cringe at Trump being president. I cringe even more at Hillary being president. Simple as that.

I've always been a part of...never Hillary. That will never change for me. If I have to vote for Trump to stop her. So be it.

"In some other countries, for example Canada, if you were born or immigrated there you are a Canadian by all accounts I know. Not so here, WHY?"

Canada is divided into Canadians and Quebecois. They have all road signs etc. in both English and French. Kids in schools in Quebec are taught in French not English and some Quebecois claim they cannot speak or read English.

There are divisions based on language, ethnicity, race, and politics in every nation of the world. However, the leaders of most of these nations don't try to further divide their respective countries to the extent that Obama has. The nations of Africa are a notable exception.

Bob,
Like I said, "by all accounts I know" so duh me, thanks for the clarification. Now that I think about it, my friends in BC referred to some eastern Canadians as being........oh well, it would not look nice in print.

John

here is a great video...watch it....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fCo4xJynCZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kentucky Colonel nailed it.  

The "lesser of two evils" candidate is usually pretty damned evil.   

Look at John McCain who ran against Obama in 2008.  For years McCain has railed for closing the
non-existent "gun show loophole".   Years ago McCain teemed up with US senator Lieberman in introducing the draconian "gunshow loophole" bill.   If this thing had passed congress it would have elimnated gunshows.  On election day gunowners stayed home in droves and Obama won. 

https://www.congress.gov/bill/107th-congress/senate-bill/890

Look at that Romney guy who Obama beat out in 2012.  Romney signed a permanent "assault weapons" ban into law as the governor of MA.   Then the NRA endorsed Romney for president, go figure.  On election day many gunowners stayed home.     

One burning questioon.  Who will do the manual labor in this country when/if all the illegals are shipped out?  The vast majority of born in the USA kids refuse to do manual labor.

Miley said:
It bears repeating. If you don't vote, you're voting for Hillary.
“If you aren’t for Trump, then you’re for Clinton” is a cheap rhetorical ploy. 
I’d write that any thinking adult would be ashamed for falling for that kind of 
sixth-grade debater’s stratagem, but a Republican electorate capable of choosing 
Donald Trump as its standard-bearer is incapable of shame. The angry insistence — 
him or her! — is, for the moment, mainly an attempt to forestall further criticism of Trump.

The issue, instead, is this: Donald Trump is unfit for the office. He is unfit for any office, morally and intellectually."
- National Review May 6, 2016

I will stand in the rain, crawl, and wait hours to vote to keep 
Donald Trump away from Presidential power in the United States. 

If you think Hillary is the bigger danger, you have not been paying attention.

Trump is vile and a walking danger to our very way of life.

‘If this is who my party is, I don’t really identify with it anymore,’ one 
Republican says." Politico

I agree.

So, yes. If that means voting 'for' Hillary to keep this walking XXXX 
pile out of office? Absolutely. Give me two, please.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]He is a walking representation of everything that is wrong with America. [/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]His type have led other nations to disaster time and time again. [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Not here. Not on my watch.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The trouble with those who study history in order to prevent making the [/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]same mistakes? We have to watch others make those mistakes when [/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]we see what is coming.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Now will come the inevitable replies to this... [/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]'I study history, too,' and you are wrong. [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I can be, but I am not. Remember[/font] that this is not just my opinion.
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thousands more knowledgable than I have made [/font]the same claims. 
You don't need to look far for brilliant, studied minds who favor conservative 
approaches who are appalled by the prospect of a Trump in office.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Republicans and Independents across the country [/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]are recoiling in horror at the prospect of a Trump [/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]presidency. Yes, far more than a Hillary presidency. [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]There are real reasons. [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Maybe. Just maybe... we should disconnect [/font]from posting simplistic 
'Stop Electing Liberals' MEMEs and average party politics long enough 
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]to think and to consider and to [/font]realize the danger this country is in from a 
Trump presidency. The warnings are coming from the right! 

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I never thought a Trump presidency[/font] could happen in the United States.
Join me in making certain that it never does. 

I do apologize for 'beating the drum.' It is very hard for me to relax and 
do nothing in the face of this impending train wreck- especially while the 
drum beat keeps coming from the other side. I am trying to hold back... 
and failing, miserably.

Thank you for tolerating politics from me here in this place I have valued for not 
having politics. I am quite fond of this forum and the people in it. 

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]God bless and keep you all.[/font]

"I will not post about the present presidential (ack!) politics here anymore because I come to 
relax."      

:No:

patocazador said:
"I will not post about the present presidential (ack!) politics here anymore because I come to 
relax."      

:No:
You are right when you are right.

one thing Floyd said to me when we were hog hunting together was to not ever have a politic section :lol:

I don't much care for Trump.  But Hildog is the anti-Christ and must be destroyed at any and all cost.

one thing Floyd said to me when we were hog hunting together was to not ever have a politic section
icon_lol.gif
Yep, and that advice still stands.   Look at that other site we frequent:   Most of the posts are in the politics forum. 

Now i will shut up about politics.

Back