Hillary or Trump?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yes I is.

Maybe the first time you voted for the old man and the legs, tits and ass, running mate, but for sure you voted for him the second time :rolling on flo

If I had voted for Obama. I'd be voting for Hillary this time. Same deal.

Who did you vote for? Oh wait! You aren't old enough yet.

I am an economic conservative, an active defender of gun rights, more of a Libertarian on social issues with a live and let live approach to life. I am non-religious and prefer to not bring religion into political arguments. I weigh scientific inference based on hypothesis testing more heavily than political feelings.

That said, I am shocked and aghast at the choice we will have for president. I neither like nor trust Clinton. But my disdain for Trump is even greater. This is the guy who said that McCain, a man who would not speak against his country while in a North Vietnamese prison and would not leave the other prisoners behind and therefore suffered 5 more years of torture, was not a hero because he had been captured?! Astounding! A man (Trump) who probably avoided the draft due to his father's wealth and contacts, saying such a thing about a brave and selfless man!! Disgusting!!

Trump says he won't let businesses leave the country and take the jobs with them. How? That is not something a president can do. He is going to make Mexico pay for a wall. How? When politicians from Mexico laugh at you, what does that make you? He is going to make war on international trade and make us isolationist. How, put on tariffs? Rampant inflation here we come. People won't be happy when their new remote control goes from $19 now to $49, then.

Trump is a narcissistic liar. He claims after the fact that he didn't say something absurd, then it shows up on video.

He is the epic demagogue who speaks only in 20 sec bumper sticker soundbites.

But, what the heck do I do when the election comes around? This election, for me, is absolutely painful. How can I bring myself to vote for a person I consider not far from being a clown?

I have never stressed about an election before. But it stresses me to choose the least evil. These people are the best we have to offer?

Ron

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Safer patrolling the streets, at least you guys are passionate about our country!!!

RonC said:
I am an economic conservative, an active defender of gun rights, more of a Libertarian on social issues with a live and let live approach to life. I am non-religious and prefer to not bring religion into political arguments. I weigh scientific inference based on hypothesis testing more heavily than political feelings.

That said, I am shocked and aghast at the choice we will have for president. I neither like nor trust Clinton. But my disdain for Trump is even greater. This is the guy who said that McCain, a man who would not speak against his country while in a North Vietnamese prison and would not leave the other prisoners behind and therefore suffered 5 more years of torture, was not a hero because he had been captured?! Astounding! A man (Trump) who probably avoided the draft due to his father's wealth and contacts, saying such a thing about a brave and selfless man!! Disgusting!!

Trump says he won't let businesses leave the country and take the jobs with them. How? That is not something a president can do. He is going to make Mexico pay for a wall. How? When politicians from Mexico laugh at you, what does that make you? He is going to make war on international trade and make us isolationist. How, put on tariffs? Rampant inflation here we come. People won't be happy when their new remote control goes from $19 now to $49, then.

Trump is a narcissistic liar. He claims after the fact that he didn't say something absurd, then it shows up on video.

He is the epic demagogue who speaks only in 20 sec bumper sticker soundbites.

But, what the heck do I do when the election comes around? This election, for me, is absolutely painful. How can I bring myself to vote for a person I consider not far from being a clown?

I have never stressed about an election before. But it stresses me to choose the least evil. These people are the best we have to offer?

Ron
I agree completely and could add more to what you say about Trump. He's a horrible choice. However, the other choice is Hillary. Is she worse? I think so. You see what you get with her. We know what she will do. Trump is unknown. We have 6 months to watch him. Maybe he'll change for the better. If he doesn't, he has no chance of beating Hillary.

One thing is for sure. Hillary wants our guns. She has already talked about a buy back program.

I'm still hoping for a 3rd choice.

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Hillary or Trump  :?: :?: :?: Trump or Hillary :?: :?: :?:

Remember, the same people that voted in the person that destroyed our great country twice, will be voting for this new resident of the white house in November and I don't think either person is a winner or on the right track. Now it's all about POWER. They seem to forget that they are supposed to work for us but when you elect people who haven't got a clue, what do you expect.
No matter who gets in there now, WE ARE ALL IN TROUBLE DOWN THE ROAD. I only wish that more of us would wake up and see what's really happening here.

Ray.................. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Keep in mind that all presidential and congressional candidates spout off about all the things they plan to do when they get in office.  When they get in office they find out that all of congress are controlled by the big special interest and lobbyist.  Two minutes after the presidential candidate becomes president the opposite party starts stradagizing on how to keep the president from becoming too succesful so their party can win in the next election.  It doesn't take long before the elected officials forget all about the American people that put them in office and the office becomes quite self serving to fill their own personal needs, mostly their bank accounts!

Which is why I don't worry about Trump as much as others. He thinks he'll be able to do anything as president. He's in for a rude awakening.

The top generals and admirals won't carry out any orders that will harm this country or our allies.

The rest of the stuff will never pass congress.

Mexico paying for a wall is a comedy routine.

Bottom line is he'll have to change quite a bit in the next 6 mo to be elected. Otherwise, he'll never get enough votes. Including mine.

Mexico paying for the wall is easy peasy, if Congress goes along.  

Vote for hillary and you might as well just take a chop saw to your guns and learn to shoot a bow.

FrontierGander said:
13151810.jpg
Boy how true that picture really turned out to be!

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

The only way around it is to break the Obama-Clinton chain of command or buy 40 acres in the boonies.

They didn't check me out. I have a windmill cheating the co-op out of some of it's money and a 40' antenna cheating the cable companies.  :blah:

With Trump as nominee, the GOP has a real problem on their hands.
I read this morning in the Wall Street Journal, a very conservative newspaper, that the "wall streeters" previously putting the money on Republican candidates other than Trump, are now sending money to HILLARY! Of the money collected for the rest of the Republicans that are now out of the race, Hillary is getting 53%!!!!! Trump is getting 1%!
This is a disaster in waiting!
Ron

it is common knowlegde that that contributors will help who ever that can have in thier pocket...just like when Hillary gave her speeches to Wall Street...Right now the GOP is killing them selves ..worse part is they are showing it on TV...making it so easy for the Hag to win....problem is..the ELITE rebubs want what they want and not what the people want...my self I rather have a leader than a follower...thats what we have had for a long time....

just like weeks ago when Ryan said he will support the nominee 100% ..as he did not think Trump would get this far..now that he did he backs out..typical politican bull ****..say what pleases the people then when times comes to follow thru...backs out...

i really did not care who won the repub ticket ...but I did prefer an outsider...just dont want the Hillary in...she will slaugther us big time...her anti gun agenda is a force that will be hard to stop especialy when she appoints the next few SCJ ..she will tear up the constitution and have her own laws...and dont say it will NEVER happen...as it will....

Latest posts

Back