Home Safely...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcchartboy

Reaction score
Just arrived home from Crossville with Jim and Nugbuk. I'll post more pics later but couldn't resist posting at least this one picture...

110_1046.jpg

The poor little thing! :wink: :D Way to go jcchartboy!! Looks like them hogs grew a little since last year.

Can't wait for next year.

Ed

ED,

I have to apologize, although I appreciate the compliment...Jim(Venisoneatr) is the sharpshooter that took that particular hog.

While I did take a nice hog, I just felt that picture was the first place to start...

In the next day or two I can assure you the reports will be rolling in...

(Here is the little piggy who's house I blew down):mrgreen:

109_0991.jpg

It looks like some big ones DID get away! Nice going! Glad to see that you had some sun down there, for a while I was worried that it would rain the whole weekend on ya!

Good shooting.

Blue-Dot-37.5

Hey Jeff. Where is picture of my gigantic hog I had to wrestle?

Nice Hog Jim.......Congrats!!!

One hell of a drive & even more so for you Jersey guys. Glad ya all made it back safely from Crossville! :D

Loggy said:
Nice Hog Jim.......Congrats!!!
Thanks Larry! I'll give a full rendition tomorrow. But I'll say for now it was one of the most fun hunts I have ever been on! Here's a pic of my FIRST pig.

DSC01972Small.jpg

Blue-Dot-37.5 said:
jcchartboy:
Did you grab it to take home for a pet? :shock:

I would have been more partial to the black-n-white on the right....

110_1012.jpg

Angie and I are back ok. Chuck and Kristel kept following us around after we left Loshbough. :shock: I think we shook em though. :lol:

Pat's on his way back to Carmel, IN. ETA 2:00 AM.

Yeah I made it home too! After I was thru delivering pork all over north Alabama I just went to bed! Slept like a ROCK! :D

jcchartboy your band of five merry piggys is the same ones i saw the on4/1 had the fun to watch then for a hour. glad to see a picture of then clint

Latest posts

Back