I do have a heart, Mr. Wizard!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much obliged, Glenn!
But, you are just a boy at 67.

I have learned several important points about such surgery:

1. "minimally invasive" is a term that surgeons use to compare their art to civil war surgery

2. Always make certain that your surgeon doesn't have a care in the world that might distract him. Hopefully, he has tons of money in the bank, his children are well adjusted, get great grades and go to the best schools; he is delighted with both his wife and mistress; and he doesn't have to warm his hands over your open chest to help mitigate his neuropathy..

3. Get a note that says you never have to lift anything or help out around the house ever again !

Ron

"Always make certain that your surgeon doesn't have a care in the world that might distract him."

Most surgeons are arrogant to the point where they don't accept criticism and don't need praise .. a bit like Obama.

You know you guys are worrying about the wrong cat. IT ain the guy with the knife that worrys me its the guy that says count backwards from 100 after he puts that needle in your arm. If he aint all there it dont matter what the guy with the knife does. That sleep doctor better have his **** together. Al

You mean that they are going to put me under for the operation!?
I thought I get a shot of single malt and bite on a bullet.

Getting that bovine valve is going to be a mooooving experience.
After the replacement, when I go to a rodeo, I am going to root for the bull!
Ron

Surgery has never bothered me.  But that recovery room can be a Hillary. :face:

Back