knight 32

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edmehlig said:
That is one gorgeous ML! Wish they made one in a 45cal with a 1-20" twist with shallow groves.

I would be all over one in 40cal 1-16. Probably not the best choice for the jumbo 40 conicals but maybe ok for 40s upto about 300gr. Basically make it close to the old 40/XXs in performance but in a sub 7lb rifle. 40cal is the smallest legal caliber here for deer and shotguns only for turkey.

The stock is what I recall being so small to the feel, certainly the barrel was thin/short (all being well proportioned). Stock felt similar to the ones made by ??? (can't recall the company's name) they had the Schnable forend, it was not Boyd's.
Here is a previous link to a discussion on 32's.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=28313&p=224234&hilit=pink+rocket#p224234

Fmfdred56 said:
got a guy that wants to sell his knight inline 32 sn#32 emb i think he said.how much yall spose its worth?
I sent him a message asking how much he wants for it. He wants me to tell him a price...not gonna bite for a gun I can't handle an see first.
Like I need another gun... :roll:

toytruck said:
Fmfdred56 said:
got a guy that wants to sell his knight inline 32 sn#32 emb i think he said.how much yall spose its worth?
I sent him a message asking how much he wants for it. He wants me to tell him a price...not gonna bite for a gun I can't handle an see first.
Like I need another gun... :roll:
I'm not on Facebook (partly due to work reasons) but someone asked him for me too and got a similar response "A Lot make me an offer and I'll see if your close". :roll: Don't sound like he wants to sell unless someone offers a ton of money.

thats me too. I was on FB..maybe a few decades ago. My name is still there, but I can't even remember the email I used for it, so haven't logged in, and really don't care to anyhow.

the more i talked to the guy and asked questions for guys here the more shady the whole situation seemed to me

Fmfdred56 said:
the more i talked to the guy and asked questions for guys here the more shady the whole situation seemed to me
Same impression I got. I asked if he still had the gun, no response....no mention of condition, offer to show pics or price he was wanting, etc. Just didn't add up. Remember the old saying "if it seems to good to be true, it probably is".

A lot of scammers out there these days too! Might be OK, but not the way I would sell my gun, to be honest.

Back