Knight Ultra-lite value

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Critter

Reaction score
Local shop has a Knight Ulta-lite for sale used. Appears to be in good condition and has both FPJ and bare 209 options. I didn’t have my bore light with me and didn’t have time to ask them to help me with it. What would be a fair price for this gun if the bore is in good shape? The rest of the gun looked pristine.
This is the model:
https://www.muzzleloaders.com/product/olive-green-ultra-lite-muzzleloader/

This one sold last fall for $500.
Never thought I would post this rifle. Might even regret it or change my mine but I'm gonna do it anyway. I have not hunted with this one for 3 years now. I seem to use my KRB7 most.
This is one of the Early Rifles and has a 2 digit serial number. I purchased it here from another Member. Rifle is in Excellent shape with no rust at all in the bore or out that I can see. This rifle has the Bestill Tungsten Carbide Bushing Breech plug and it's set to shoot all of the usual primers clean. The original Knight BP also shot clean too and If I can find it will come with the rifle. The Ramrod is the newer Knight Easton extending rod. This one has the Green stock. I picked up a spare Trigger and will include that too as I will not need it. I have 2 boxes of 275gn Bloodlines that I will include too. The Leupold Rings and Bases will go with the rifle, But Scope is Not included.
Selling all stated for $500 shipped to you in Lower 48. MO or Personal Check (Must clear before shipping). I do not do any for of Electronic money transfers.

Ok thank you. They are in the ballpark then. Have to go look at it with my light.

Back