LRMP Module Storage

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are you guys using to store your modules? I just got my new Encore SML out yesterday to get it dialed in and I put my modules in a pill bottle. I do not like my current method which got me thinking there has to be a better and more secure way. Mine are ASG 45/70 modules so give me some ideas for hunting and some ideas for range.

Take a module with him and verify. They make all kinds and they're really inexpensive. The one on the left in the photo is different, which I use for only hardened modules.
I've yet to find anything better. I also use the boxes for bullets. Now getting really pointed bullets out to start requires a pair of tweezers, but once your fingers get dirty, you can pull them right out.

NOTE: Take your longest bullet to verify the top will close.

1692537176626.png

I use something quite similar, only for 20 gauge shotshells, for my weighed powder vials.

I just checked the P-100-9 and it will NOT allow a .450 Bushmaster case into it. My assumption is that it might take the model for the 44cal.

Take a module with him and verify. They make all kinds and they're really inexpensive. The one on the left in the photo is different, which I use for only hardened modules.
I've yet to find anything better. I also use the boxes for bullets. Now getting really pointed bullets out to start requires a pair of tweezers, but once your fingers get dirty, you can pull them right out.

NOTE: Take your longest bullet to verify the top will close.

View attachment 36782
I will be out looking for cases and checking for fit next week.

Back