Maine Buck

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nit Wit

Reaction score
I'm still using my .45 cal Whitetail G series bought in the 90's 70 gr 3F 45 cal hand cast lead bullet with a felt wad over the powder.This was a heavy beamed Maine buck December 2023. Walking right along, 188 yard double lung shot. The last Thursday of muzzle loading season.
Nit Wit

Attachments

• thumbnail_20231207_163912.jpg
    thumbnail_20231207_163912.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 4
Very nice , I hunted Patten Maine with my white a couple time. Sure would like to go back

Way to go Nit Wit , nice buck :lewis:

I'm still using my .45 cal Whitetail G series bought in the 90's 70 gr 3F 45 cal hand cast lead bullet with a felt wad over the powder.This was a heavy beamed Maine buck December 2023. Walking right along, 188 yard double lung shot. The last Thursday of muzzle loading season.
Nit Wit
Congrats looks fin

Nit Wit
Where abouts in Maine?, I hunt up near Lincoln.

Nice buck there Nit Wit congrats! I hunted up in Maine on November 1 2009 firearm season near Four Corners Woody's Hunting Guide Service. I did not get a nice one like yours. Not many deer where I was moose and bear though. Plenty of deer where I hunt in the mountains of Garrett Co., Western, MD & Grant Co., WV. -19 degrees in Davis, WV 10 miles down the road from me. That was the coldest temp. in the lower 48 on 1-22-24. Again congrats and enjoy!

Latest posts

Back