NEW ML BULLETS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pictures look familiar....     :D <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yAcXEKlhEg4" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

That was AWESOME :!: :!:
That's our friend Carlos that posts the pics with all those different bullets and distances. 
That bullet really messed up that gel. I might even try it in my MR. Good going buddy.

Ray.........S.F.

hawgslayer said:
That was AWESOME :!: :!:
That's our friend Carlos that posts the pics with all those different bullets and distances. 
That bullet really messed up that gel. I might even try it in my MR. Good going buddy.

Ray.........S.F.
Give them a try Ray. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I am out rite now or I'd send you a few-Greg

Ray, You need to try them, I will be using them in my MR and the Kodiak for hunting this year, They are very accurate.

Dave

Greg, dlethcoe,

Maybe if Carlos has some in stock I'll get some from him. I've got a lot of the Harvester EZ-LOAD smooth sabots. Will they work in them :?: Let me know because when I get back from opening day, I have to do a little restocking from Carlos and I'll get everything I need then.

Ray......... :Red tup:

GOOD LUCK HUNTING GUYS................. :shooter:

The XP is a 452/250 gr bullet the Harvester sabots will work with them, the Subsonic and the CF are the 458/300 gr bullets that work with the MMP orange sabots, I did some testing with differend sabots in my V2, they were HARD to get down the Barrel, In the MR the 458 bullets and MMP went down snug . I believe Carlos had some of the XP's on hand for awhile.

Dave

patocazador said:
He must be out. He said he'd send me some but I never got them.
Bob.....he has been so busy that it may have slipped his mind. I would recommend giving him a call - Greg

patocazador said:
He must be out. He said he'd send me some but I never got them.
Bob they will be in the mail tomorrow. I only have a few left, and yes I did forget to send them to you. For that I apologize.
 Carlos

Back