Pocampos EZ tool

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you tried Pocampos ez tool?

• Yes and I love it !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I like the Savage tool just fine.

• No, but I plan on getting one.

• I tried it but it just is not for me.

• What the heck is an EZ tool?

• Total voters

Rifleman

Reaction score
How many of you have tried it and what do you think? Personally I love mine and think Savage should pay Tom to make one for every gun they ship.

I have not used his EZ tool, but purcased one of RB's quick releases fo my 10 ML II and it does well from what little playing I have done. Only instaled it to test it out, and have not actualy caried the rifle anywhere with it installed so I guess that I should admit that I have not actualy used it. Only a qhick test to see how it worked. I still do not understand wht Savage was not smart enough to continue using the bolt release that the had on the original 10ML. It made bolt removal much more convenient which kinda eliminates the need for the EZ tool.

Hey anybody got a pic of the Ez tool? RW do you still have your article on it on your website? This would be a good place for a link to the article and to Pocampo so guys who are newer can see and get one. I was wondering if the newer guys were aware and from the pole results there are a few who don't.

A great tool!! I use mine all the time for quick checks on breech plug tightness.

Latest posts

Back