Rating Today's Inline Manufacturer's Customer Service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has the best customer service?

• Knight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Austin & Halleck

• Thompson / Center Arms

• Savage Arms

• NEF / H & R

• CVA / BPI

• White Rifles LLC

• Traditions

• Remington

• Other, not listed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me it's a toss up between Knight and Thompson Center. I picked T/C in the poll but would have picked both had there been that option.

I voted TC only because between my currently owned White, Knight and Savage plus the cva's I previously owned...TC is the only Customer Service I needed & they were great. They replaced a cracked stock on my TC Firestorm and several of the Fiber Optic sight strips with no questions asked. :D I also hear good reports on the Knight and Savage which is good to know.

I guess it boils down to how you define "customer service," which is of course subjective. A good warranty may be customer service to an individual, but to me it isn't-- it is just a warranty.

For me, it is combinatorial-- companies who provide good manuals / DVD's show more concern, at least as far as I'm concerned, for their customers than those that just give you a cheap typo-filled piece of paper.

There are several companies that are the best in specific areas-- but, the inline company that has done the "bestest for the longest" is Knight Rifles.

Back