Round Ball Accuracy & Patch(s)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up 3 different materials of ticking yesterday to add to my pre-lubed patches. Will make a variety of square and round patches to try and then just need to get a good day to shoot and we will see what my old rifle will do. Only thing I'm short on is Swiss BP, I have Goex and Diamond BP in both FF and FFF.

I'm sure what I've learned over the years in multiple discipline's will be enough to shrink my groups by half from what it was when I last shot. This was always just something fun to shot and never even considered trying for groups.

Just picked up 3 different materials of ticking yesterday to add to my pre-lubed patches. Will make a variety of square and round patches to try and then just need to get a good day to shoot and we will see what my old rifle will do. Only thing I'm short on is Swiss BP, I have Goex and Diamond BP in both FF and FFF.

I'm sure what I've learned over the years in multiple discipline's will be enough to shrink my groups by half from what it was when I last shot. This was always just something fun to shot and never even considered trying for groups.

You will get it dialed in! :lewis: These Old TC rifles are VERY Capable, if the load is right, and we do our part, These things Shoot EXTREMELY Well

Latest posts

Back