• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD SS fluted omega grey t/hole stock.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelheader323

Reaction score
Ok guys I have another omega up for grabs..this is my fathers piece that he bought off GB a few years back with intentions of using it but he just hasn’t ever done so and with Michigan no longer having a Muzzleloader season in our area he doesn’t plan to use it and would like me to sell it..originally he wanted me to auction this as we all know they can bring a pretty penny but I talked him into coming here first with a set price.

Now guys this rifle is like new…I can’t certify myself that it has never been shot but it certainly looks to have never had a load put through it.As you can see it’s a 50 cal SS fluted barrel with a grey thumbhole stock

This rifle is in very good shape still in the factory box..I attached the scope rail and at one point had a scope on it for him. We pulled it back off for his shotgun this season but the rail is included. The Breech plug is spotless

Asking price is 600$ shipped

IMG_2926.jpegIMG_2927.jpegIMG_2928.jpegIMG_2929.jpeg

Thanks for buying it. I just can't help myself lately. Just sent a rifle out to get re-barreled. Have a pistol getting upgraded and a new reloading press is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back