t/c omega laminate thumb hole

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did t/c market a omega with laminate stock and fluted barrel in weathershield? I saw one with 3x9x40 leupold scope for 400. Pristine but the scope mag ring was a bear to move. Not sure if its ss or weathershield. might take my omega in and compare.

I am not sure on the rifle, but my guess is the scope was probably an old vari-x II. A bear is right!

Ask me how I know 😁

And they weren't all like that, but I had one and my cousin as well. His was so tight he sent it back. Still great scopes, just don't be in a hurry to change power :roll:

They certainly made laminate thumbhole/stainless fluted.

Not sure about the Weathershield question. Any combo is possible with guys swapping barrels and coating others with aftermarket coatings.

Even if that scope is junk that would might still be a reasonable price.

i think all leupold scopes are life time, if they cant fix, it they replace, it. i just bought one, and dealer told me that.

That deal is a no-brainer! Run back, don’t walk!

Rifle (as described) is easily worth that cost. Leupold scope is a dandy bonus!

I’ve had to send Leupold scopes back, to have the power ring loosened up. No charge except shipping to Oregon, IIRC. I MIGHT have had to pay return shipping, I don’t remember.

That rifle would already be at my house! 😂

Did t/c market a omega with laminate stock and fluted barrel in weathershield? I saw one with 3x9x40 leupold scope for 400. Pristine but the scope mag ring was a bear to move. Not sure if its ss or weathershield. might take my omega in and compare.
The weathershield came along with the Z5's. If it's a thole w/fluted barrel it should be stainless but there a lot of Frankensteins out there.

That deal is a no-brainer! Run back, don’t walk!

Rifle (as described) is easily worth that cost. Leupold scope is a dandy bonus!

I’ve had to send Leupold scopes back, to have the power ring loosened up. No charge except shipping to Oregon, IIRC. I MIGHT have had to pay return shipping, I don’t remember.

That rifle would already be at my house! 😂
Well I took your advise. I ran back but to no avail. A dealer came in and bought all 3 remaining muzzleloaders. I guess I blinked. That`s fine I`ll continue to look for the one I really want Omega x7. Good day.

Latest posts

Back