Taking out Randy Wakeman

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rifleman

Reaction score
Got a striper trip scheduled with RW for Monday and Tuesday. I hope we do well and RW gets to catch a real trophy. But we will see and I will post pics if we get any. Rman

From the way the weather is looking we might have to go out Sunday evening after work as it looks like a cold bront is blowing in.

Rifleman said:
Got a striper trip scheduled with RW for Monday and Tuesday. I hope we do well and RW gets to catch a real trophy. But we will see and I will post pics if we get any. Rman

Just hope that boat can stay afloat with all that heavyweight BSen that I'm sure will take place! :p :p

Best of luck on your trip! :D

Dwight...

Do you have the cinder blocks, chains, and straight jacket loaded in the boat yet? :twisted:

Doohan said:
Dwight...

Do you have the cinder blocks, chains, and straight jacket loaded in the boat yet? :twisted:

:lol: :lol: JJ, I think Dwight is already setting the stage talking bout potential bad weather etc. I guess here on this end we should be thinkin bout a succession plan for potential backfill of our Muzzleloader Consultant Position....just in case. After seein that pair of FTL's that the RMan wears...and how he wears them, I think just about anything is possible! :lol:

Don't ya know that you're supposed to fish BEFORE the front and not after?? It's supposed to start raining here late tonite...... At least I got 50 gallons of Round-up applied to the food plots and around the yard today. If the weather is nice next weekend, I'll till and plant the plots.

Scott, I've done best just before front as barometric pressure starts it move.

Doohan said:
Dwight...

Alas poor Randy, I knew him well.

smily932.gif

Rifleman said:
From the way the weather is looking we might have to go out Sunday evening after work as it looks like a cold bront is blowing in.

Take the brunt of the bront, eat a brat, and blow it right back.

Please.

Randy, I would check whut the Certified USCG Limit Tag on R Mans Boat says regarding (TPL) Total Pie Limitation! The Plate should be located back in the Transom area near motor. :lol: :lol: Sure hate to see the boat prematurely sink. :lol:

Randy, remember to tell Rifleman to keep an eye on the bilge. He tried to sink us when we were out! :lol:

Rifleman said:

This will be an ORDEAL alright. 8)

I'll be watching CNN so I can watch it all unfold! This is sure to hit the national news !

Now guys it will be just fine and we will have a good time. There will be no foul play and safety is the byword.

Rifleman said:
Now guys it will be just fine and we will have a good time. There will be no foul play and safety is the byword.

Maybe you should have named the topic better. :lol: Taking Randy fishing would have been a better label.

Well Patrick point akin, however I am taking him out in my boat, if we actually fish or not depends on a few things.

Yeah but taking out usually means something negative. :wink:

Patrick White said:
Yeah but taking out usually means something negative. :wink:

Yea, thought that too Patrick...especially coming from the R Mans Keyboard!! :D :D

Back