THE BRADLEY CHEEK REST

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shorty

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Supporting member
Reaction score
Been shooting rifles for 49 years now and i will admit you never stop learning. Recently i learned about the satterlee ladder test for muzzleloaders. Made alot of sense as you cannot adjust your bullet length as in center fires. A big thank you for the good people on this site who are not afraid to share. Also i wanted to share with you all about the importance of proper cheek weld/ eye alignment looking through the scope. If you are rubber necking or doing head bobbles looking through the scope it is impossible to get the groups you COULD HAVE. A few years back my brother let me shoot a rifle he was sighting in. He had this beautiful cheek piece that was adjustable, rugged, solid, great looking and will not hurt the guns finish. I could not believe the difference that it made. To date i have 4, even one on my shotgun for turkeys with red dot. These are the finishing touches on any weapon that needs added comb height. There is absolutely no drilling ect into your stock. This is a great value to make your gun fit you properly. Check out all the options and colors that Bradley has to offer. Their just like potato chips as you cannot have just one... Bradley cheek rest.com.....ty20220721_201202.jpg20220721_201050.jpg20220721_201147.jpg20220721_201131.jpg

It never affected my shooting without a cheek rest. Maybe I’m lucky or just plain weird 🤓

I got two and they work great. Puts me in perfect position quick and easy.

Latest posts

Back