The new 2 in 1 BBQ and cooler combo

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Joe that's a great idea. Get a patent on that item and start selling them. You can always use it as the crapper when your done eating and drinking :drunken: :pale: :drunken: :oops:

Ray............. :thumbs up:

Good idea, that's where I spend most of my time anyway.

Seriously, a plumber friend of mine said that American-made toilets are now a thing of the past. He said that the ones made in Mexico have all kinds of flaws and that used American-made commodes are fetching very good money. Sounds like a good niche occupation. Crapper Salvage Yard. :suspect:

This thread has convinced me that I need to find a higher class of friends... 
Or, at least some that won't guzzle all my beer and are not so full of ****.  :twisted:

Kentucky Colonel said:
This thread has convinced me that I need to find a higher class of friends... 
Or, at least some that won't guzzle all my beer and are not so full of ****.  :twisted:
Common Colonel now I know if I check back here in 24 hours your name will be at the bottom of the forum. You couldnt stand not to come back and see what all of your shootin buddies were up to now. Besides theres always a good laugh here at the bottom Al

I wonder what's burning in there? Buffalo and cow chips burn adequately so I guess ............... :slaps:

Latest posts

Back