What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been wondering for a while why the sister site has a popular thread by this title and we don’t, so…

What muzzleloading-related stuff did you do today?
Curing sellers remorse, as soon as I sold my (pocket rocket) It got out the door and I knew I'd regret it .
But Ghost 23 helped me out by selling his ,as advertised everything is new and today was delivery day . Not just a brand new (improved model ) but the other delivery was from SSK (I like their BP) so today was loctite everything and found I forgot the only scope in the safe not Leupold was on my 22 a Dusk to Dawn Bushnell That Ghost 23 had taken off before sending . Anyway it seems it belongs so it will stay and my 22 takes a back seat to my muzzies for squirrel killin anyway! So tomorrow is short range day with a new old friend/Ed

Attachments

• IMG_1282[1].JPG
    IMG_1282[1].JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1281[1].JPG
    IMG_1281[1].JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Depends on how you shoot.
Me having a " bad day " of course transcends into my shooting. I can see my anger or stress, and inability to focus, on my targets.
But I don't let my bad shooting that day, ruin my day. The trigger therapy is helpful to me either way. A wk ago I put up 3 postal match targets at 200yds & shot the first & second 5 shot groups like I had my eyes closed. I shook my head at myself, did a lil bit of cussin & set my Paramount on the rest & I propped up my feet & kicked back & just enjoyed the serenity of the woods, breeze of fresh clean country air, turkeys, deer, birds, squirrels, freedom & let hours go peacefully by. I had a wonderful day at the range AND shot like it was my first time. Its OK.

Back