What's the plan of attack for you guy's???????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If ALL of ya'll are going to bring HANDGUNS...I'll have to bring my puny S&W 629 Classic .44 Mag with a 2X Leupold....

2005rangepics%20202.jpg

GLAD the bird didn't crap on my Smith! :lol:

I'll take the same gun as last year, Rifleman's old Super Heavy Savage sans the super heavy. Topped with a 3-10 x 50 Leupy. Same load too, since it worked so well last year. Since I didn't get on-line in time, I'll let you know how it is down there - I'll be down there a week before you guys. 8) We'll try and leave you some! :lol:

I'll probably drag along the air rifle & ventilate some bees, and the .257 Wby Mag for a Texas Dall.

There are a few openings remaining if somebody was left out..........

Blue-Dot-37.5

Blue-Dot-37.5 said:
I'll take the same gun as last year, Rifleman's old Super Heavy Savage sans the super heavy. Topped with a 3-10 x 50 Leupy. Same load too, since it worked so well last year. Since I didn't get on-line in time, I'll let you know how it is down there - I'll be down there a week before you guys. 8) We'll try and leave you some! :lol:

I'll probably drag along the air rifle & ventilate some bees, and the .257 Wby Mag for a Texas Dall.

There are a few openings remaining if somebody was left out..........

Blue-Dot-37.5

New Loshbaugh rules: No duplex loads allowed :shock: :p :D

big6x6 said:
If ALL of ya'll are going to bring HANDGUNS...I'll have to bring my puny S&W 629 Classic .44 Mag with a 2X Leupold....

2005rangepics%20202.jpg

GLAD the bird didn't crap on my Smith! :lol:

Here is Mag-na-port's version of the popular Super Red Hawk .480

DSC00714.jpg

Doohan said:
Cool Tom!

I will bring my bull in .454 Casull! w/ a 300gr Corbon HP or a maybe a Barnes handload!

MZ wise... I wanna pop one with my .410 91 and one of Hunterman's 390gr hollowpoints!

Maybe my HB with a 375 SSB ??

Ouch! :prayer:

I don't believe I will be taking my Savage 210....However I may bring something similar..:huh?:

Savage210.jpg

Grouse said:
VENISONEATR said:
Grouse said:
Is any one planning on bringing a T/C Muzzleloader??????????

I think Nugbuk is....

Omega???? Encore????? Black Diamond????? Details would be nice. :p :) :)

Sorry Grouse. I missed your question.
I will bring TC Encore 50 cal. (2 50 gr pyrodex and XTP) as a backup gun :lol:
Primary will be Steyr Scout in 376 Steyr.
Jim is pressing me to bring 458 Win Mag :wink: but I do not have a load developed for that gun yet :lol:

Back