Where do you buy your Scopes and Accessories?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you buy MOST of your Scopes and Accessories?

• Local Gunshop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ebay

• Midway USA

• Natchez SS

• Midsouth SS

• Ultimate Outdoors

• D & R Sports

• Gamaliel SS

• Another E-tailer not listed

• Other than listed

• Total voters
Wherever's cheapest.

I have dealt with Graf and sons, Cabela's and Midway USA on scopes and have not been sorry with any of them.

I ALWAYS buy from Midsouth when I can as I get stuff the next day from them! Their prices are usually competative as well! BUT..I buy a lot of scopes from SWFA and ebay as well.

where ever there on sale. 2hrs. from cabela's and bass pro an hr. from gander mnt.

Cabelas if I have a sizable Cabela's Club Member point balance, sometime local dealer, Natchez and MidSouth. These 4 are my usual places to shop & buy.

D&R sports has the cheapest prices on Leupold that I have found, SWFA gets alot of my biz too. Ballentines is a good place to buy used, and never overlook the gunshows for sleepers.

Durham Outdoor Supply has some really good deals on scopes (even better than e-bay in most cases) and they have free delivery, even to Canada! If there are cheaper deals on Bushnell Elite Scopes, I haven't seen them. www.durhamoutdoorsupply.com

Back