Wolfhound Top 100 Site

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I'm not sure how they track it-- but, the Howl of the Wolfhound has already barked up to #63. :shock:

Indeed. We started off around 300, then went to 127, then 92, then 71, and now 63. It goes by the number of individuals that visit our site daily. They track by IP.

Excellent report there!!

:D Such a fine growing group of Members here!

Patrick White said:
Indeed. We started off around 300, then went to 127, then 92, then 71, and now 63. It goes by the number of individuals that visit our site daily. They track by IP.

That's amazing, Pat-- particularly for a muzzleloading site less than two weeks old. How much would you like to bet you currently have one of the top five most active muzzleloading forums in the country, right now?

Really
Thats great Its the only one I visit everyday If I am really bored I look at some others.
Redclub

RandyWakeman said:
Wolfhound, you ARE the the top-rated muzzleloader forum right now. :!:

With a such great gathering of ML experience here I would expect nothing less! :D

I was looking at our stats. We might go up a few places tonight.

Are you going to win a prize or something? 8) Let's hope they e-mail you a trophy of some sort!

We're back up to 56 I see. Not sure why the huge shifts are happening.

You are #55 right now-- all depends what activity is on the other listed boards, though many are not really boards or hunting related. Imagine if Cabelas popped tracking on their site, no one else would have a chance.

Muzzleloading, being seasonal, should light it up come August / September. :shock:

Back