Youth Hunting Loads CVA Optima Blackhorn 209

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ronlaughlin said:
TripleSe7en said:
That's not the same as felt recoil Ron. Varying degrees of bore pressure with Blackhorn's effect on sabot/bullet seating/bore wall contact, can produce upside down./inside-out readings.

Blackhorn is a strange powder, in comparison to all those of the past. Just when I thought I reached the end of it's craziness, that thread on electromagnetic-type powder tube stickiness opens up another can of W.T.F, concerning Blackhorn.

My, what a vivid imagination you have.

:huh?: Not imaging anything here..... sorry!
But I am highly clairvoyant / mediumesque in real life and the word imagination always surrounds my interpretations with the afterlife. So you are half-right anyways. Not bad! Batting .500 is excellent in MLB. :yeah:

Muley Hunter said:
What am I thinking?

I haven't a clue, unless one of your dead relative's informs me.
Articles Whisperer is who I am and what I specialize in.... most attempts anyways. Being Catholic, I have not "opened shop", so-to-speak. The Bible speaks against the business-end practice, so my connections are done (free) within an inner circle of family and friends, all religious.

Enough of this. Wishing to talk muzzleloading instead.

Back