LK-93 36 cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck! The small calibers are a real hoot to shoot. :yeah:

I'm not surprised its going up, kinda that it did so early.

I know there is probably not alot of demand for a .36 or .32 cal ML in the big picture, but there is some demand as seen here. I really wonder why Knight would not offer them? I mean really... how hard would it be to have some barrels made to fit the Littlehorn/Bighorn platorm? Obviously green mtn can do it, they did before. Which means not much engineering involved at all. Knight would have the entire market for these if they did.

Wishful thinking I guess. :?

Shawn,
Do you remember my first price I gave you?
Not too crazy, was it?

pjsoden said:
Shawn,
Do you remember my first price I gave you?
Not too crazy, was it?
Not at all! I figured it would go up but have not looked. Now I am curious and will have to go look.

Im thinkin about building another .32 just like the .36, but in tapered barrel and .30 twist or faster. Uber light and now I know a bit about the tuning of that plunger action, its really a fine setup. cheap and everything. Half the key is finding a nice tupperware knight donor stock. Or I might try a MK style laminate. Timney trigger, set on any custom barrel you could want, and quick service... :think:

Looks like I ceased being the high bidder a while ago, currently at $345 with better than 4 days left.

:) That would be me. I went with a $400 max on my bid then, (when it was about $150.) it shot to $345 and held all week. Someone must have tried $351, then $361 last night. I got it for $366. I would have bet on getting outbid on that for sure. Was almost hoping to be. I picked up that disc 1-20 this week, then news of another batch of 1-20 mountaineers. (ill def get one this time).. guess they may have to wait a while for scopes.. :lol:

Squeeze said:
Im thinkin about building another .32 just like the .36, but in tapered barrel and .30 twist or faster. Uber light and now I know a bit about the tuning of that plunger action, its really a fine setup. cheap and everything. Half the key is finding a nice tupperware knight donor stock. Or I might try a MK style laminate. Timney trigger, set on any custom barrel you could want, and quick service... :think:
have two knight .45 disc stocks

Congrads Squeeze. I did not think you would be interested in this one.

Squeeze said:
It was just too rare to pass on. :D
I was right were you are now. I had just ordered the 32 when the LK 36cal I got came up from Pjsoden. I took a day or so and just decided I could not pass it up. Squeezed and shook the wallet a little harder. :lol: Funny how it works that way sometimes. :roll:

Congratulations. It took everything I could muster not to go chasing it. Kind of ironic that I've been looking for one for a while and it comes up the week that I have buy parts for my .32 disc build. Crossing my fingers that the price will shake out another one in the next month or so, seen it happen on Ebay several times with various items.

Squeeze said:
Tell us more about the .32 disc build. I'm the guy that had one built on a mountaineer.

Exactly what it sounds like, I'll save the details for once it's completed. I talked to Colin at one point about doing a build similar to yours.

Back