1:18 Twist GM “Business Rifle” & BACO’s BIG “Money” Bullet

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
This morning’s outing, My BACO BIG “Money“ Bullet through my 32“ Green Mountain 1:18 Twist Barrel, This is the Barrel that Idahoron Gifted me a few years back, This barrel shoots extremely well when i do my part, This makes 3 Different BACO Bullets it has Shot very well. I am looking forward to Shooting this Combo LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG :lewis:

Bullets are Cast of Certified 20-1 Alloy from BACO, Powder Charge was 90 Grains by WEIGHT of Swiss 2F

This is a Ranged 100 Yards
iAfcDMB.jpg

The BIG “Money” from BACO, typical AWESOME Work from Buffalo Arms Co. their Molds are 2nd to NONE
mtwu5W9.jpg

This Barrel is special to me (Thank you (@idahoron ) I had it engraved back in Early Summer
yaogh7w.jpg

FaPRQ2d.jpg

My very first Shot (Cold Clean Bore) is the 1 to the Right, 2 & 3 are in the same hole :lewis:
Y4kGpH1.jpg

I sent 2 more for good measure :lewis: This 4 Shot Group is a true 1/2” inch, I’ll take a Group like this Any Ole Day, Especially with Open/Peep Sights ;)
92oCEqD.jpg

The Bullet is 1.54” inch Long
Z7DzHtI.jpg

Oh my that looks awesome! Good shooting! Making me want a custom barrel even worse now! Haha!. If I could only find some sights!

Hey Lew, whats the weight on the money bullet? And is it 45 or 50 cal? Thanks, Mike.

That is so Awesome!!

The above 4 Shot Group is what I would call exceptionally Good, I don‘t get 1/2” Groups at 100 Yards every outing, But i do get 1 to 1-1/2” Groups VERY regularly. This Barrel you gave me Shoots EXTREMELY well, when i have things right, and do my Part this Barrel will Shoot a Ragged Hole :lewis:

I went back out this morning to Video a Group, Same Rifle/Load as above, Same 100 Yards. I didn’t shoot as well as above, But this average for me, and nothing to Sneeze at for 100 Yards Open/Peep Sights
1CndVYh.jpg

Last edited:
The engraving is really nice. Classy! I’ve own a Lyman GPR forever and have no plans of parting with it. After seeing your “Business Rifle”, you’ve inspired me to personalize it.
Well done Lewis.

This morning’s outing, My BACO BIG “Money“ Bullet through my 32“ Green Mountain 1:18 Twist Barrel, This is the Barrel that Idahoron Gifted me a few years back, This barrel shoots extremely well when i do my part, This makes 3 Different BACO Bullets it has Shot very well. I am looking forward to Shooting this Combo LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG :lewis:

Bullets are Cast of Certified 20-1 Alloy from BACO, Powder Charge was 90 Grains by WEIGHT of Swiss 2F

This is a Ranged 100 Yards
iAfcDMB.jpg

The BIG “Money” from BACO, typical AWESOME Work from Buffalo Arms Co. their Molds are 2nd to NONE
mtwu5W9.jpg

This Barrel is special to me (Thank you (@idahoron ) I had it engraved back in Early Summer
yaogh7w.jpg

FaPRQ2d.jpg

My very first Shot (Cold Clean Bore) is the 1 to the Right, 2 & 3 are in the same hole :lewis:
Y4kGpH1.jpg

I sent 2 more for good measure :lewis: This 4 Shot Group is a true 1/2” inch, I’ll take a Group like this Any Ole Day, Especially with Open/Peep Sights ;)
92oCEqD.jpg

The Bullet is 1.54” inch Long
Z7DzHtI.jpg
Idaho just curious have you ever fired a squib load with a clean bore to see if your first shot is more consistent?

Very nice looking bullets as always! Those groups are pretty awesome as well!

Latest posts

Back