#11 caps

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People on these boards learned nothing from the "Obama's gonna take our muskets" panic.

Prior to that panic i found a shop in El Reno, OK that had shelves of Remington #11 and #10 caps for $2.99 per hundred: i'm still well stocked.

When the panic began i put folks onto that source.

If I didn't know better I'd think you were getting political but I know you wouldn't violate forum policy and do that, just like I know you wouldn't pock fights with other long time forum members.

If you ask me somebody with your maturity level, (five year old at best), that has little hissy fits every time someone is not in total agreement with him, is not mature enough to own a firearm of any kind.

Didn't report you then won't now. That's more your style. No time for this banter, I've got work to do as I wasn't born with a silver spoon.

If you ask me somebody with your maturity level, (five year old at best), that has little hissy fits every time someone is not in total agreement with him, is not mature enough to own a firearm of any kind.
TY Thats been needed to be said to that manchild for a very long time. The shame here is that its never the admins doin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back