2 New .45s added to the Mold Collection

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn’t resist on these 2, I’m a Bullet Mold ADDICT :p

Big Bullet is 525 Grains, 1.320 Long, The Little Fella is 403 Grains, 1.050 Long, Both Cast of PURE Lead
SOMoDM3l.jpg

PL6MpL4l.jpg

wsUhfram.jpg

cUcxThml.jpg

okbPnQFm.jpg
You fooled around and made me curious Lewis ....just how many molds you got ??? Ive never seen so many nice bullets in my life of every size , shape , or weight !!! YOU are the "Master Caster" if there Ever was one !!!

Gonic used to have something like that for their rifles. Not sure if it pre-engraved them or not. SwingLock offers a "full form" sizing die option. Its really intended for sabotless jacketed bullets but......He needs your barrel drop to make one.
insidesizedie.jpg

Gonic used to have something like that for their rifles. Not sure if it pre-engraved them or not. SwingLock offers a "full form" sizing die option. Its really intended for sabotless jacketed bullets but......He needs your barrel drop to make one.
insidesizedie.jpg
I knew they are popular for guys shooting solid coppers in a muzzleloader bullet to bore but these days most shooting jacketed just give them a good spanking sending bullets on their way . That picture is helpfull too !!! Thank you !!!

I knew they are popular for guys shooting solid coppers in a muzzleloader bullet to bore but these days most shooting jacketed just give them a good spanking sending bullets on their way . That picture is helpfull too !!! Thank you !!!

It makes sense for Solid Copper, And Heavy Jacketed Rifle Bullets that WON’T “Bump up”

Latest posts

Back