• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN 2 scopes FS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D55

Reaction score
I have 2 Konus Pro scopes that I have had each on my Blued/black scout sml conv. Never had a hiccup from either both track well both appear as new cond. both come with a set of 4 screw rings and a bubble level. Original boxes and all. These are lifetime warranty scopes
1 3-9x50 IR floating cross retical blue or red and multi-illum. settings Model #7294 $90 tyd
2 3-9x40 275 ML retical no illum. model #7278 $90 tyd

Changed out scopes from another sml and no need for these now.
These are cross posted
Any interest pm me and I will text you pics Thanks for looking

Last edited:
I have 2 Konus Pro scopes that I have had each on my Blued/black scout sml conv. Never had a hiccup from either both track well both appear as new cond. both come with a set of 4 screw rings and a bubble level. Original boxes and all. These are lifetime warranty scopes
1 3-9x50 IR floating cross retical blue or red and multi-illum. settings Model #7294 $90 tyd

These are cross posted

These are cross posted
Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back